Thank you for your interest in attending an upcoming event. I look forward to meeting you!
- This event has passed.
Empower Hour: Feeling Empowered in a Disempowering World
July 15, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
The world events that have transpired over the past four months have left many of us, hopeless, fearful, confused; all while finding ourselves in a state of disempowerment. Many are waking up and realizing that what was satisfying or ‘ok’ before in their lives, relationships, jobs, or family dynamics, may no longer be working for them. No matter what is happening in our world, there is always a different way to look at things in our personal lives, and in our outer worlds.
I invite you to join me as I share with you how our world is now leaving behind inequality, and embracing Reverence For All Life. Currently we are seeing and experiencing the dismantling of old paradigms reflected in our political, economic, social, and spiritual structures.
Come prepared for self reflection as we spend time understanding that how we feel about ourselves on the inside, reflects and shapes our lives on the outside. If we are not happy with what we are seeing in our lives outside of ourselves, it is a direct reflection of our relationship with self.
My intention for our time together is that you walk away feeling empowered and inspired in your own life, so you can begin to take action and create a happier YOU, while elevating this world as it continues to evolve for the greater good.
Macro Life Reflection:
• What we are seeing and experiencing in our world at this time
• Old Paradigms (Political, Economical, Social, Spiritual)
• Understanding Reverence For All Life
Energy/Law of Attraction:
• New Concept of our lives and ourselves
• Common concept: Victim Mentality
Macro-Micro Life Reflection:
• Looking at your relationships, job, family dynamics, and reflecting on what you’ve recently noticed within them that doesn’t feel ok to you
• How ‘good’ I am on the inside, REFLECTS and translates into my Macro world
• Self Inventory: How we talk to ourselves-our actions, feelings, and thoughts about self
HEART WORK TOOLS:
At the end, I will provide you with some tools for your toolbox to help you navigate our changing world, and better your relationship with self. These tools are meant to elevate and empower you in your life and will allow you to live with greater peace, happiness, and confidence.
Empower Hour with Kimberley Bell – “Feeling Empowered in a Disempowering World”
Time: 7-8pm (time for questions will be provided after the hour)
• What you will need: Something to write on/with (Journal+pen)
• Receive Downloadable PDF “HeartWork Tools”
To book a motivational speaking engagement, self-help workshop/retreat, or book signing, please send an email requesting a press kit and availability.